See what is going on today:
- Welcome Message from conference/forum organizers, Dr. Lesley Clement, Dr. Kate Scarth, and Dr. Emily Woster
- Eight Welcome Letters from Kate Macdonald Butler, Dr. Lesley Clement, Dr. Elizabeth Epperly, Dr. Katherine Gotschall-Pass, Julie Pelissier-Lush, Dr. Kate Scarth, Dr. Philip Smith, Dr. Emily Woster
- Schedule for the five-day launch of the L.M. Montgomery & Vision Forum
- Preliminary Program for the 14th Biennial International Conference had we been able to gather in person in Charlottetown
- Abstracts & Biographical Statements of those in the original preliminary program
- MaudCast: Season 01 Episode 01: "Launch of the Vision Forum." Hosted by Dr. Brenton Dickieson, with guest Dr. Lesley Clement
- Dr. Yoshiko Akamatsu, "My Turning Point: The 2008 L.M. Montgomery International Conference"
- #foundlmmontgomery Challenge brought to you by Alyssa Gillespie and @foundlmmontgomery on Instagram
- “Pessimism is as Pessimism Does: L.M. Montgomery and the Transformation of Experience.” Discussion starter by K.L. Poe and moderation by Dr. Caroline E. Jones. 3PM (Atlantic Daylight Time)
- Introducing Keynote Speaker (from original preliminary program): Dr. Lesley Clement, by Dr. Rita Bode
- Ceilidh, celebrating the launch of Anna Ruadh, the Gaelic translation of Anne of Green Gables, with Emily McEwan-Fujita and Bradan Press. 7PM (Atlantic Daylight Time)
Learn how to be submit L.M. Montgomery & Vision material (articles, creative projects, creative writing, &c) to the L.M. Montgomery & Vision Forum and to the Journal of L.M. Montgomery Studies
Support the L.M. Montgomery Institute! Visit go.upei.ca/donate (Please note: under 'Designate Your Gift,' you need to select "A designated area or project of my choice," and then type LMMI.) Thanks in advance for this support and for your contributions of all kinds to the Institute!