This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
See what is going on today:
- “Visual Culture, Storytelling, and Becoming Emily: An Illustrated Essay,” by Dr. Lesley Clement
- Dr. Julie A. Sellers presents her paper “Envisioning Kindred Spirits: Anne Shirley’s Imagined Community”
- Tribute to Donors, by Simon Lloyd
- “The L.M. Montgomery Institute: Projects and Possibilities,” by Dr. Kate Scarth
- 2020 Domestic Art Challenge, co-curated by Bonnie Tulloch and Heidi Haering
- Introducing Keynote Speaker (from original preliminary program): Dr. Marah Gubar, by Dr. Holly Pike
- MaudCast: Season 01, Episode 02: “L.M. Montgomery and Nordic Translations.” Hosted by Dr. Brenton Dickieson, with guest Laura Leden
Support the L.M. Montgomery Institute! Visit go.upei.ca/donate (Please note: under 'Designate Your Gift,' you need to select "A designated area or project of my choice," and then type LMMI.) Thanks in advance for this support and for your contributions of all kinds to the Institute!